Welcome from César Portillo, AVP Human Resources
AVP Human Resources
The Human Resources Department provides service in the areas of benefits, compensation, employee and labor relations, employment, payroll, performance management, recognition, training and development, leaves of absence and other HR programs. Whether you are a job seeker, current or new employee, retiree or simply a visitor, this site will provide answers to many of your questions. If you have questions that are unanswered by the information provided in this site, please call us at (909) 537-5138, e-mail us at email@example.com or visit us on campus in Sierra Hall, Room 110.
Jobs @ CSUSB
Training & Development
Announcements & Upcoming Events
An open enrollment period is scheduled each year to allow employees to make changes in their benefits. Currently, the open enrollment period is scheduled from September 15, 2014 through October 10, 2014 with changes effective January 1, 2015. During Open Enrollment, employees can make the following changes:
- Enroll self and all eligible dependents
- Change health or dental carriers
- Enroll in the Flexcash Plan
- Enroll/Re-enroll in the Dependent Care Reimbursement Account
- Enroll/Re-enroll in the Health Care Reimbursement Account
- Enroll/Opt out of the Tax Advantage Premium Plan
Please call the office at (909) 537-5138 for further information.